Custom White Lacrosse Shorts
White lacrosse shorts from Lightning Wear®. Special thanks and well wishes to the Damascus Lacrosse Program for the great order of lacrosse shorts and jerseys. These shorts are sublimated to the colors and designs of your specification. Made in Kensington, Maryland.
Each year we are very happy to see that the Damascus lacrosse program grows by leaps and bounds. We are proud to be a part of this great program and really enjoy working with the administrators.
Thank you for your continued orders of lacrosse pinnies, lacrosse shorts and custom shooting shirts.
From time to time administrators change or decide to go in another direction. If you are considering a new vendor for your youth lacrosse uniforms, please give us a call and we can let you know why we think we are better than your current vendor.
Here are just a few bullet points that we hope you consider when shopping for your team uniforms.
- Where is your gear made?
- All of Lightning Wear garments are made In Maryland USA.
- We are not the middle guy, we are your personal uniform tailor. this means alterations add ons and late entries are handled directly by us
- Does the company you are working with really care about the sport of lacrosse or North America? We employ legal US citizens that meet all the work and age standards as required by our strict laws. Other countries employed by our bigger competitors use and abuse child labor and have other unfair labor practices.
- Lacrosse players and athletes help make your gear and handle your order at Lightning Wear.
- What is your budget?
- Resellers and middle men charge a fee for their service. We are not a middle mad we are the Direct Manufacturer.
- They will upcharge for small runs, add ons or lost uniforms – we do no
- When do you need your order?
- We normally take 3-4 weeks to manufacture. Overseas orders can take up to six and thats hoping they do not get caught in customs.
Please call us with any other questions or concerns relating to your custom team order. We would love to have you as a great customer.